Job Requisition:International Training Coordinator
The Leidos NISC III program is hiring for an International Training Coordinator. The candidate must provide project management and training support to assist the FAA Academy in the implementation and integration of the NAS Modernization Program and agency’s international goals at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC).
Specifically the candidate will:
- Serve as Program Coordinator for the Academy International Training Division. Provide technical support and guidance, review, evaluate and monitor program administration, to include program development, course presentation, course development, course revision, and maintenance of course content, conventional and multi-media, lesson plans, and course evaluation criteria.
- Coordinate training requirements with the FAA Office of International Affairs (API) Washington D.C., other international offices in Washington D.C. to include Air Traffic Organization (ATO), and Aviation Safety (AVS). Prepare, maintain, and present briefings for Washington headquarters personnel and Directors General of Civil Aviation and their staffs. Lead and work in teams to conduct complex training assessments studies, manage program work distribution, and help coordinate changes in policies, FAA and ICAO in support of both domestic and International Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA).
- Analyze highly visible procedure training programs by developing baseline performance measurements and comparing performance with the baseline. Incorporate analysis into project and training program plans.
- Serve as focal point for coordination between the Academy International Training Division (AITD) and, non-FAA domestic and international aviation officials, the FAA Office of International Affairs (API), other international offices in Washington D.C. to include Air Traffic Organization (ATO), and Aviation Safety (AVS). Upon request, provide evaluation of a CAA’s regulatory standards procedures and training program.
- Work with appropriate accounting and/or budget personnel to update prices for assigned programs course prices and services, provide data to assist with the evaluation of prices on Academy trainings, as needed and make recommendations to higher FAA management for changes/revisions.
- Evaluates curricula and test material for each FAA customer to ensure usability, readability, and validity. Researches and provide data to assists in the evaluating of any proposed changes to the training curriculum to determine the feasibility for incorporating into the existing training program.
Position requires a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Training, English or other relevant field. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.