Job Requisition:Remote Replication Systems Administrator--REQUIRES TS/SCI
LEIDOS IS SEEKING A SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR FOR THE FOLLOWING:
In support of Remote Replication System Factory program located in Arnold, MO, perform as a System Administrator.
Duties include all aspects of system administration to include:
- Network storage experience
- Experience imaging a workstation
- System backups and recovery
- Testing and implementing Windows security patches for workstations
- Oversee the system configuration and security posture to ensure security compliance
- Manage the administration of user and group accounts, privileges, group policies and standard software configurations
- Review system logs, configuration change logs and standard operating instructions in accordance with the established directives
- Some travel may be required; Often less than 25%
- Position will be located either at Arnold, MO.
- Must be a US Citizen, and be able to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET clearance, to support this government contract. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
To be successful, you need to possess these basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 2 to 4 years of professional experience
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 system administration including WIN7/ WIN10 OS (Operating System) setup, software deployment methods, services, patch management and domain management.
- Experience with storage management
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with MS security patch management
- Experience with administration of user and group accounts, privileges, group policies and standard software configurations
- Experience with reviewing system logs, configuration change logs and standard operating instructions in accordance with the established directives.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a US Citizen, and possess a US DOD TOP SECRET clearance, to support this government contract.
To be successful, ideally, you should have:
- Work to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Frequent inter-organizational communications experience
- VMware server virtualization knowledge
- CompTIA Security+ certification or higher. Ability to obtain within 6 months is required.
- Willingness to travel and provide support to different locations
Education & Experience:
Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience.
"Referral Bonus Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration-Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.