Job Requisition:Property Manager
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Property Manager supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Property Manager for the PSS-T Program is responsible for implementing a property management system compliant with Federal Acquisition Regulations, Corporate Property Management policies, and customer requirements documented contractually and as requested by the customer. The property manager is responsible for all property records and documentation in the contractor property management system (CPMS) and government accountable property system of record (ASPR).
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for workflow development to ensure audit readiness and accurate data records for the life cycle of all government property accountable to the PSS-T program. This includes procurement records, equipment movement, data change, quantity change, transfer, and disposition.
- Responsible for developing training to ensure program staff is informed about property management policies and are capable of updating database records as property inventory changes, physically moves location, is consumed during use, or transferred on or off of the program.
- Responsible for adding all newly procured or transferred in property to the property management system with accurate data elements and appropriate transaction documentation for auditability.
- Responsible for development of all government property deliverables such as the status of GFE.
- Responsible for reports necessary for PD Aerostats to complete each contract modification to change the contract GFP list. Maintain all documentation associated with the contract mods.
- Responsible for documenting all disposition, transfer, administrative adjustments, or property loss search history, and maintain records in easy to navigate electronic folders.
- Interface with the government COR and property manager to obtain signature approval for all property transactions.
- Ensure complete records and backup documentation of all DD1149s, 4949s, packing slips, inventory forms, 1348s, and property modifications on contracts which include closeouts and loss reports
- Responsible for dissemination and reconciliation efforts for all physical inventories of program property on a monthly basis.
- Offer assistance in handling onsite and offsite inventories and in comparing data against the current property records to determine potential discrepancies, losses, and found on installation additions.
- Familiar with FAR regulations and policies- Inputs, updates, and maintains property records into Sprocket database
- Responsible for communication with property database developer for database issues and system development activities.
- Create SOP's for property processes and policies.
- Responsible for IUID tagging and registering in accordance with contractual requirements and customer preference.
- Responsible for database administration to add or remove accounts, set limitations on use, and develop new reports or workflows for emerging requirements.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of four (4) years of Property Management Experience
- Property Management database proficiency
- Experience developing work-flows to ensure quality data
- Familiar with Army property management policies and regulations
- Familiar with FAR 52.245-1
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Prior experience working for the DoD as a property manager
- Bachelor Degree and six (6) or more years of experience with Army property management.
- Experience using Repairdata
- Experience with WAWF and PIEE
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency developing workflows using an asset management database software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.