Job Requisition:Electronic Field Engineer
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening in our Huntsville, Alabama office supporting the Production and System Support Line of Business in the role of Electronics Field Engineer.
In this position, you will be responsible for integration and testing of Automated Test Equipment (ATE), maintenance of test equipment in our Huntsville facility, and providing maintenance support to test stations fielded at customer locations. You will install, integrate, and test equipment upon delivery at customer locations, develop training material tailored to individual customers and conduct training at our Huntsville facility and customer locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Technology, or similar and 4 years of experience; 4 additional years’ experience may offset the degree requirement.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance or ability to obtain.
- Experience with C/C++.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics.
- Detailed understanding gained through hands-on experience with fault isolation, diagnostics, and repair of electronics.
- Soldering experience.
- 2+ years experience developing and delivering training
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with PATRIOT radar / missile systems in a civilian capacity or prior experience as Army Warrant Officer in military occupational specialty (MOS) 948D or 140E, or enlisted MOS 94M, 94S, 94T, 94Z, 14E, or 14T.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Operations1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.