Job Requisition:Enterprise Operations Manager
Leidos is seeking an Enterprise Operations Manager who will have responsibility for the full range of matters pertaining to sustaining assured information delivery, system and network availability, and information protection for information technology (IT) capabilities balancing stability with responsiveness in support of a U.S. Government Agency contract.. The Enterprise Operations Manager will lead the enablement of battlespace awareness and command and control for service operations for the Enterprise, which supports ~60,000 end users. This position will have responsibility for near real-time reporting of alerting, queueing, and reporting of anomalies and performance matters impacting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all applicable systems on the Agency’s enterprise network. The Enterprise Operations Manager will have overall responsibility for Information Technology (IT) Operations, NOC Services, Security Operations Center (SOC) Services, Video and Voice Operations Center Service Operations.
• Serve as the Leidos primary representative responsible for all enterprise operations services and collaboration with other service providers
• Lead the coordination with Operation Centers (NOC, SOC, VOC, etc.) leads and support personnel to resolve service disruption issues and to enhance situational awareness and operational service performance.
• Guide and direct the day-to-day activities required to deliver end-to-end monitoring, management, administration, and maintenance for all enterprise services and infrastructure
• Ensure continuous monitoring/management of cyber security service components (e.g. alarms, events, logs) for security, capacity, performance, availability and support elements (power/cooling)
• Lead weekly service operations meetings apprising Government leadership of SLA performance, network and system operations, security, remediation activities, performance impacts, system outages, and other operational matters
• Ensure adequate resources, procedures, and reporting for backup, restore, and data recovery strategies and consistency with SLA requirements
• Ensure all network devices and systems comply with the configuration baselines and all Security Technical Information Guides (STIGs) are accurately configured and applied
• Ensure processes are in place to review, update, and develop documentation for system and network services, data storage operations and maintenance processes and procedures, and provide recommendations for improvements/changes
• Provide support to the network and systems security personnel in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity incident response
• Guide and direct performance of operational security functions, as required, and provide accurate reports, to include but not limited to Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and vulnerability patching
• Active TS clearance; ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• 12+ years’ experience in enterprise IT operations
• 7+ years of prior experience leading, managing, and overseeing large-scale enterprise operations and support teams
• Demonstrated experience managing globally dispersed teams with responsibility for service operations comprising at a minimum network operations, administration, operations and maintenance, and security operations and monitoring
• Demonstrated expertise in enterprise operations, including management of enterprise operation centers
• Demonstrated experience in operations and maintenance of complex IT solutions in a large scale, distributed enterprise
• Demonstrated experience in practical application of life-cycle system engineering for IT infrastructure
• Demonstrated experience transitioning from complex enterprise IT legacy system to modern state-of-the-art enterprise IT systems, networks and capabilities
• Demonstrated support of Security Operations Center functions such as continuous monitoring, operating, reporting, and detection, investigation, and defending and maintaining the cyber security components
• Demonstrated support of continuous monitoring and management of cyber security service components (e.g. alarms, events, logs) for security, capacity, performance, availability and support elements (power/cooling)
• DoD 8570 IAM II Certifications such as CAP, CASP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GCED, GCIH, or GSLC
• Demonstrated experience in enterprise IT operations with emphasis in DoD capabilities and Managed Services
• Demonstrated experience in Cloud environments, including hybrid cloud
• Demonstrated experience in ITIL, ISO20000 / ISO27001 implementations
• Experience with NIST SP 800 series and/or ISO 27001 information security management aligned to Enterprise Operations
• Demonstrated experience in Secure DevOps/Agile concepts and processes
• Demonstrated experience with server virtualization technologies such as VMware, Citrix, or Hyper-V
• Demonstrated experience with operating systems such as RedHat Linux, Windows Server, or Unix
• Demonstrated experience with configuration tools such as Microsoft SCCM or Tivoli
• At least one nationally recognized vendor certification
• Cloud Technical, Business or TCO Accreditation
• Cloud SysOps or Architect Associate or Professional Certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires Masters with 15 – 20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13 – 16 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.