Job Requisition:Program Master Scheduler, Senior
The Special Projects Division (SPD) at Leidos is currently seeking a Master Scheduler to work at their location in Bridgewater, VA. This position will be responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of a division wide, resource loaded Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Program and sub-project schedules. These schedules will be used internally to manage resources as well as for external reporting to customers, including Earned Value reporting.
- The Scheduler will develop and maintain summary level schedule reports (i.e. Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, and other program management tools) used to support critical path analysis, resource leveling and performance variance analysis.
- He/she provide scheduling guidance to technical and/or more junior team members who maintain the sub-project schedules.
- The scheduler will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- He/she will ensure that established policies and procedures are adhered to and will refine or develop additional policies and processes as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of eight (8) years of related experience to include demonstrated proficiency with resource loaded scheduling; or Master’s degree with at least six (6) years of experience
- Must have at least 6 years general experience as a Scheduler on large, complex programs with numerous dependencies to track
- Requires project management / project control experience working with schedules
- Requires proficient skill level in MS Project Professional, MS Project Server, MS Excel and/or other similar desktop tools that provide capabilities to collect and analyze schedule information.
- Must possess an understanding of basic scheduling theory
- Experience with cost and schedule integration tools
- Experience with analysis of Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) using Steelray project analyzer software
- Experience with baseline change control processes
- Experience with monthly schedule status processes
- Experience with Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Experience with Schedule Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD SECRET clearance.
- Specialized project management training and/or advanced degree preferred
- Experience with Earned Value Management Systems
- Understanding of Electronic Industries Alliance EIA – 748
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Advanced knowledge of Deltek Cobra EVM software or similar software E
- Experience with Estimate to Complete (ETC) and Estimate at Complete (EAC) processes
- Experience with supporting Control Account Managers in an Earned Value Management Systems environment
- Experience with generating Integrated Program Management Reports (DID) DI-MGMT-81861 (IPMR) Formats 1-7
- Experience with Deltek wInsight analytics software
- Certification in Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE)
- Certification in Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.