Job Requisition:Senior DevSecOps Engineer
Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Headquarters (HQ) Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC) is a US Government program responsible to prevent, identify, contain and mitigate cyber threats to DHS enterprise networks. The DHS ESOC is responsible for the overall IT security of DHS Enterprise-wide information systems, and collects, investigates and reports any suspected and confirmed IT security violations.
Leidos has an immediate need for a motivated Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) Engineer to support the DHS ESOC Program.
The DevSecOps Engineer will gather requirements, design, codify, integrate and implement secure solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions.
- Develop, document, and implement CI/CD strategy for management of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) baseline
- Develop, document, and implement container management strategy to include management of container security and automated validation of immutable CI pipeline components for compliance with DHS 800-53 processes.
- Develop and document shared infrastructure component management strategy to provide consistent standardized container, OS, and application baselines for infrastructure components available through self-service.
- Identify requirements, develop, document, and implement branching strategy to support change management requirements while automating as much of the deployment process as practical in the (IaC) CI/CD pipeline.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Must have an active Secret Level Clearance and in addition, be able to obtain a DHS EOD Clearance.
A minimum of 5 years of experience in Cyber Security.2+ years of hands on experience in implementing/maintaining security in a CI/CD pipeline.
Experience in the design and automation of security tools and processes.
One of the following certifications: CCSP, CCSK, CSSLP, CISSP, CEH or similar
In addition should have experience with the following:
- Writing and managing Ansible playbooks
- Managing templated deployments with Ansible Tower
- Managing IaC and cloud workloads deployed with CI tooling
- Building and managing CI frameworks
- Enterprise change management and federal compliance processes
- GitLab or comparable VCS
- Experience in the use and management of an OpenStack deployment across multiple data centers
- Experience with VMware & Satellite
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with NIST / STIG compliance of immutable infrastructure components
- Experience with PXE-less discovery provisioning to automate hardware / undercloud scalability
- Experience with data administration automating management of large (multi PB) S3 storage pools
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.