Job Requisition:Imagery Science Services-Journeyman-TS/SCI with Poly Level Clearance REQUIRED-Denver, CO
Leidos currently has an opening for a Journeyman Imagery Scientist in Denver, CO with a focus on OPIR exploitation and analysis.
Employee will leverage their OPIR and imagery science experience to support the customer in delivering intelligence information and products in a variety of formats. They will advise the customer on the technical areas of their specialization and be the subject matter expert in OPIR as it pertain to their Key Intelligence Questions.
- BS +2 years, or 6 years of relevant imagery science experience
- Formal training in remote sensing and/or earth science/physical science, or engineering/mathematical disciplines
- Practical experience using AGI processing and exploitation software
- Demonstrated experience using COTS image software (e.g. ENVI, ERDAS Imagine), COTS desktop software (e.g. MS Office), and the Windows and UNIX operating environments. Of particular importance are software packages used for the processing and analysis of imaging radar data.
- Experience with GEOCOMPASS, Reconstruction Work Bench (RWB), GIRAN Graphic User Interface (GUI), RemoteView
- Experience with SOM data production
- Experience using ArcMap
- Experience with Overhead Persistent Infared (OPIR) data
- Background in physics
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.