Job Requisition:Junior eDiscovery Relativity Administrator
Leidos is seeking a Relativity Administrator Analyst with a passion for all phases of litigation support and a desire to lead challenging projects for the U.S. Government. We are a fast-paced group tasked to provide innovative solutions by utilizing technologies that are defensible, efficient, and that present our customers with the knowledge they need to defend their positions. We enjoy a high level of autonomy and exposure to all parts of the Leidos organization. We are customer-obsessed and always strive to provide the best professional experience while driving the most value for Leidos.
As a Relativity Administrator Analyst, you will work among a high-performing and collaborative team in supporting a government instance of Relativity. This position requires a Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification, strong eDiscovery background, solid understanding of eDiscovery methodologies, excellent client service skills, and experience in working with cross-functional technical and legal teams. Successful candidates must be solutions and action-oriented, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to executive, business, technical, and client audiences. In addition, the ideal candidate needs to be able to establish an effective client service approach that will deliver on the goals and objectives of all assigned projects with limited supervision.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Support a government instance of Relativity, providing excellent customer service and solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and technology that allow team and client to meet case needs.
- Develop strong partnerships with the clients and supporting Leidos team leaders in order to contribute to the delivery of stellar customer service.
- Establish or refine processes and methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project documentation.
- Establish collaborative relationships with co-workers and team members.
- Assist client and management in other client service tasks as needed.
This position reports to and takes work direction from an onsite Systems Team Manager. This position has no direct reports.
What You'll Do Day to Day:
- Work among a high-performing and collaborative team in supporting a government instance of Relativity, including maintenance, upgrades and day-to-day administration.
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance with Relativity, including general database administration tasks, advanced troubleshooting, and consultation on workflow solutions.
- Troubleshoot complex issues while keeping the client informed. Coordinate with internal resources and Relativity Support as needed.
- Monitor Relativity environment to ensure instance operates as expected. Contribute to regular maintenance and configuration updates.
- Leverage Relativity expertise to advise client on latest technology and best practices.
- Draft internal and external documentation, including standard protocols, policies, and lessons learned in order to improve efficiency, standardize processes and enhance overall user experience.
- Maintain an understanding of e-discovery, market competitors, and the tools used to support the client.
- Must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C. Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 (three) years eDiscovery/litigation support experience with a focus on client solutions
- Must possesses an active RCA (Relativity Certified Administrator) certification
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the EDRM (File to Trial)
- Must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C. Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 6pm
- Must be able to work 2 weekends per year for upgrade needs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance preferred)
- No travel required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
In return, we will offer you:
A great working environment with a fast-growing global client solutions company. Upon full time employment, we offer competitive benefits and compensation including but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 401 K, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and an opportunity for bonuses.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.