Job Requisition:Sr. Community Training Coordinator & Program Reviewer
Leidos is looking for a full-time Sr. Community Training Coordinator / Instructional Reviewer with demonstrated expertise in analytic training and instruction, including writing and presenting, to assist with the administration of a community-wide training program and provide reviewing and mentoring to a dedicated training program. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph to be considered. Qualified candidates are skilled at executive level program coordination, communicating with diverse groups, strategic planning, program coordination, assessing curriculum against learning objectives, and reviewing student products to provide mentoring that effectively conveys best practices of analytic and critical thinking methods to students. Candidates must also demonstrate expertise in analytic tradecraft and direct experience writing and reviewing finished intelligence products.
As the Sr. Community Training Coordinator, the successful candidate will be required to provide support to the executive level customer in their role as chair of a community wide training program. Tasks may include evaluating, conceptualizing, and/or developing training courses, programs, and/or exercises. The Sr. Community Training Coordinator will carry out tasks on behalf of the executive level customer, may communicate with other executive agents around the community, and may plan and conduct community meetings and conferences. As the coordinator for a community training program, the candidate will be responsible for meeting program objectives and milestones, coordinating the administrative and registrar support for the program, and consulting with instructional designers and subject matter experts to ensure courses are meeting program requirements. The coordinator will be responsible for ensuring enrollees in the program meet graduation requirements and will be responsible for planning and conducting annual graduation programs.
As an Instructional Reviewer, the candidate will evaluate student products and provide one-on-one communication with students to review their work projects against program criteria and then provide mentoring and feedback. The Reviewer will provide support under a larger program and will coordinate with the program on course goals, objectives, and learning needs, ensuring all course content and training is consistent with those goals and objectives. Instructional Reviewer will propose improvements to the existing curriculum and help craft modules to push training to a higher level.
- A BA degree and at least fifteen(15) years of direct knowledge of and substantial experience with intelligence analysis techniques.
- At least seven (7) years of experience working as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including at least seven (7) years of experience in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- At least ten (10) years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used in the IC, as well as the academia and the private sector.
- Experience supporting intelligence analysis at multiple community agencies with a broad understanding of the US IC and familiarity with analytic training efforts.
- Experience in teaching, mentoring, instructional design, and/or course facilitation and delivery in the IC.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, networking, and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting or conducting executive level programs.
- Ability to provide constructive and targeted feedback on analytic tradecraft in writing, briefing, and critical thinking using the analytic standards and guidelines as applied in the IC.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and at least three (3) years of direct substantial experience in delivering and applying the curriculum, teaching approaches, and evaluation methods.
- Ten (10) or more years as an analytic manager and/or analyst, including ten (10) or more in providing substantive review of and personal feedback on drafts and briefings to analysts.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience with the analytic techniques, tools, methods/procedures & new approaches to analysis used in the IC or the equivalent, as well as the academia and the private sector.
- Instructor certification or equivalent (such as CPLP or other industry certification).
- Master’s Degree or higher.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.