Job Requisition:Logistics Analyst II
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR) of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Analyst II supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program. This position is contingent on award of PSS-T contract to Leidos.
The Logistician 2 for PSS-T Program is responsible for managing information flows, processes, and coordination between technical staff, other contractors, repair depot staff, warehouse staff, product support analysts, and Product Director Aerostats.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for coordinating information flows and scheduling events with all resources required for system receipt, RESET, and re-deployment.
- Coordinate and lead system receipt or deployment efforts with technical staff, US TRANSCOM, PDA, and commercial carriers to ensure personnel are available for system tear down and pack out efforts, specialized handling equipment is available for pick-up and delivery, system is packed and transported in accordance with regulatory requirements, the Technical Manual, TRANSCOM load plan limitations, and special handling requirements.
- Ensure all equipment/materials required for system deployment are accountable prior to system being picked-up for transport to theater. Create accurate inventory documentation prior to pick-up, ensure special handling requirements for HAZMAT markings or packaging is accomplished, schedule receipt actions necessary with receiving site leads and technical staff, and schedule equipment handling equipment as required with receiving site resources.
- Responsible for minimizing turn-around-time on all depot repair actions at Tobyhanna Army Depot by coordinating and facilitating repair effort workflows through the cross functional teams. Develop self-managing workflow and training for this process.
- Work with OCONUS hub/spoke staff to define and document depot repair orders and complete documentation required to facilitate repair at TYAD.
- Coordinate with Procurement to ensure prompt payment to TYAD to fund depot repairs and reduce turn-around time.
- Monitor supply levels and re-order points at TYAD for supplies necessary for repair and RESET activities, prepare purchase requests for consumables re-order and sparing supply shortages as necessary.
- Develop PBLM reports requirements as required by responding to tasks from the Product Support Analyst.
- Assist Product Support Analyst and Program Manager in developing Product Support Management IPT slides and taking action for requirements stemming from those meetings.
- Report on depot health during product support management IPT.
- Document depot repair data through Government Furnished Information system for depot repairs.
- Analyze Performance Based Logistics Metrics and adjust sparing ratios or re-order points for consumables.
- Assist with Provisioning efforts
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 1 (one) year of relevant work experience
- Previous Army Logistics experience
- Skilled with Supply Chain Management
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Army logistics experience, familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent decision making ability and sound judgment with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.