Job Requisition:Supply Technician I
Leidos Defense group is seeking a Supply Technician 1. The successful candidate will support logistics operations of the Navy Array Technical Support Center (NATSC), Newport RI by assisting the Logistics Manager with general logistics process management and analysis. These duties can include, but are not limited to: Inventory Management; Storage Management and Cataloging. Inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization related to the NATSC Depot. Inventory Discrepancy Reconciliation. Implement and maintain inventory practices, cycle count schedule.
- High school/vocational school diploma or GED certificate.
- Recent experience as Supply Technician or equivalent
- Recent knowledge and experience with database entry
- Previous experience with the use of Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013) applications; Word, Excel.
- Previous experience in inventory and storage management
- Experience performing online database entry, update, and lookup activities.
- Experience with the operation of standard office equipment (phones, computer, fax, copiers)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs unassisted
- Recent knowledge and experience with database entry/lookup using the NATSC Depot Application (NDA) and Master Control
- A good working knowledge of NDA, TAMS, and Master Control
- An understanding of the needs of the required level of accuracy related to inventory control. Have the ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Supply2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.