Research Associate III
Leidos' Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is sourcing for candidates for a Research Associate III to support the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, TX (NAMRU-SA). This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Assists with collection of supporting documentation for contract packages , IACUC/IRB protocols for projects performed under this contract, research proposals and protocols, manuscripts, SOP’s, reports and presentation editing/review. Assists Government personnel in initiating and maintaining regulatory IACUC/IRB requirements.
- Ability to develop and coordinate the implementation of clinical research studies, including regulatory requirements, maintenance of study records and all activities associated with internal and external audits.
- Assists in ordering supplies for research under contract for animal procurement.
- Assists in maintenance of inventory of supplies for research under contract.
- Modifies and plans research experiment schedules, procedures, and tests.
- Ability to develop, organize and maintain the study database and data validation
- Writes and edits research material for publication and presentation.
- Oversees the work of junior level contract personnel.
- Assists PI in tracking and updating established project budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree with five years of experience or Master’s degree with one year of experience
- US Citizenship is required
- Must have or be able to obtain Secret US Government Clearance
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.