Job Requisition:Embedded Software Developer TS/SCI with polygraph
Are you ready to make a major improvement to your Developer career? Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will be proud to say you work with Leidos because not only do we treat our employees like an important part of our business, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. You will enjoy great benefits, flexible schedules and the opportunity to grow your career.
The Leidos Intelligence Group has career opportunities for experienced Embedded Developers in Linthicum, MD. The successful candidates will support a small Leidos led contract providing embedded software development services to our customer.
The Embedded Software Developer (ESD) shall be responsible for the following:
- Develop, test, debug and document embedded software enabling custom electronic systems to perform all functions necessary to meet overall system objectives.
- Develop and implement test plans to verify that each embedded software function performs as intended. Utilize commercial test tools or develop and adapt custom hardware and software to exercise and debug embedded software.
- Analyze system requirements and develop an implementation plan complete with functional definitions and reasoned allocation of those functions between hardware and software components.
- Design and develop complete system test plans to prove that all system requirements are being met and are properly implemented.
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field of study
- Seven (7) or more years experience, Engineering Degree's will count toward experience and will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Seven (7) years of embedded software development experience, A Bachelor of Science degree specializing in an engineering discipline will count toward this experience. However, three (3) years of embedded software development experience will be required.
- Experience with C and/or Python
- Experience with Gitlab
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.