Job Requisition:Systems Administrator - TS/SCI w/ Poly
The successful candidate will provide customer support and troubleshooting for a RF environment. A basic understanding of Linux servers is necessary. Key duties include maintaining operating systems, customer service support, and infrastructure support.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert support for troubleshooting of RF system issues
- Provide input into strategic and tactical planning on behalf of the customer
- Provide formal documentation and status reports to fulfill organizational compliance requirements and serve as reference material for other teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 8+ years of experience in system administration; if no degree, 4+ years’ experience in system engineering or related field.
- Basic knowledge or a desire to learn RF technology
- 3+ years hands-on-experience as a system administrator in a Linux environment
- Ability to self-direct and coordinate others efforts in project tasking’s and investigate issues under limited supervision
- Ability to communicate to internal and external customers
- A willingness to travel both in CONUS and OCONUS
- An understanding of the customer’s proprietary communication capabilities
- A flexible work schedule is a must
**This position requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph to be considered.
- Experience with RF technology
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.