Job Requisition:Program Manager of Logistics
The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division (QRCAISR)of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Manager of Logistics. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program. This position is contingent on award of PSS-T contract to Leidos.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The PM of Logistics oversees the efforts of the following teams:
- Personnel Logistics team in Bridgewater VA responsible for scheduling all personnel movements and facilitating deployment requirements for all deploying personnel (visa’s, theater clearance etc.);
- OCONUS logistics hub staff responsible for OCONUS property management, supply, and facilitating depot level repair efforts between OCONUS Spoke locations, TYAD, and other vendors as required;
- Trainer located at Yuma responsible for managing training efforts and maintaining the latest versions of the training materials;
- CONUS logistics hub co-located at Bridgewater Air Park facilitating and documenting all depot repair actions, performing CONUS property management, assisting with maintenance reporting, and working to ensure funding is allocated for all repairs expeditiously;
- Product Support Analysis team located in Bridgewater VA responsible for performance based logistics metrics monitoring and reporting, developing level I availability metrics, level II reliability and supply metrics, and working with TYAD and other SME’s to ensure provisioning technical data is maintained for all ECP’s;
- Flight Operations Center responsible for monitoring and reporting on system health, weather, emergency response, repair response, and coordinating Frequency/spectrum approval with host nation and other participants of joint spectrum certification authority.
- Will facilitate direct contact between U.S. Government personnel and PSS-T contractor staff and heads the monthly Product Support Management IPT.
- Travel as required to various CONUS and OCONUS locations as needed throughout the duration of the contract to assess site health and assist in improving operations at each site.
- Must ensure all teams reporting to her/him are executing their objectives in accordance with the PWS and government emerging requirements and that CDRL’s and other customer requested deliverables are satisfactory prior to delivery.
- Participate in program status meetings and report on health of logistics operations for the PSST fleet.
- Ensure all purchases required for logistics support such as depot maintenance payments to TYAD, spares purchases, and consumables required for operations and preventive maintenance are expeditiously handled to ensure prompt payment through prime TCOM.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of eight (8) years of management experience with Logistics or Product Support Management, or Master’s degree and six (6) years of experience.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques of project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Past experience in management, with ability to organize each of the operational sites/competencies to accomplish their objectives, assess weaknesses, and implement change necessary to improve support.
- Understands the use and value of Performance based logistics metrics / reporting on reliability, availability, and maintainability.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including (but not limited to) Project, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both internal to Leidos and external (military/government customer, etc), both written and oral.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experienced using Product Support Analysis tools and developing PSA CDRL’s/deliverables
- Experienced with Provisioning / PTD updates necessary due to ECP’s (Powerlog J experience preferred)
- Experienced with maintenance planning (preventive, corrective, depot) and LORA (COMPASS experience preferred)
- Familiar with use of Windchill for configuration management, maintenance cycle planning, and FRACAS.
- Familiar with other Army LOGSA tools
- Army logistics experience, familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.