Job Requisition:Lifecycle Operations Line of Business Manager
The Civil IT Division of Leidos is seeking a Lifecycle Operations Line of Business Manager, contingent upon contract award. This position will be based at a customer site in Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
The individual selected for this position will manage our team of staff providing functions in several key areas, including but not limited to:
- Service Design (Facilitating the design of new services for customers)
- Service Transition (Managing the process of moving new services from design into operations)
- Service Operations (Operating services, from Tier 0-4, including break/fix, new requests, account management, and Move/Add/Changes)
- Security Operations (Continuous monitoring, Vulnerability remediation, and audits)
- IT Operations Management (Portfolio Management, equipment refresh, governance)
This critical role on the program will oversee the work of staff consisting of more than 100 individuals, both part time and full time, and the individual selected for this position will be responsible for ensuring that our team meets or exceeds Service Level Objectives set by the customer.
This individual will supervise the team and provide direction to ensure quality deliverables are created while managing costs, scheduling, and resources. He or she will collaborates with Senior Government IT Staff, and will work independently to ensure that project goals and objectives are met. The ideal candidate will have recent past experience in similar roles.
- BA or BS degree with 12 years of prior relevant experience, or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience; additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Past experience managing end user services staff, such as desk side support or service desk.
- Ability to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Facilitation skills; excellent communication; and mission-focused
- Logical; organized; detailed oriented; and team-player
- Flexible and creative at getting deliverables accomplished in demanding environments
- Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports.
- Public Trust Clearance (Risk: High) with MBI, LBI, and/or SSBI successfully adjudicated within the past 60 months
- ITIL Certifications
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.