Job Requisition:Sr. Program Finance Analyst
The Intel Group at Leidos has an immediate and exciting career opportunity for a Sr. Program Finance Analyst to provide program finance support for the REACTS program in Chantilly, VA! The Sr. Program Finance Analyst is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. Individuals in this role have significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other organizations. Individual will work directly with the program manager to help define the program's goals; create and maintain a program's budget, schedule and prepare EAC. They will prepare and present financial forecasts, reports and help with new business proposals for the customer.
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects; establishment and maintenance of cost/schedule baselines, development of WBS and budgets based on program requirements;
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs;
- Ensuring all financial deliverables are submitted; communicating with the customer to ensure financial requirements are met;
- Preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding financial metrics including cost and schedule variances; program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance;
- Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and program financial revenue projections and variance analysis;
- Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EACs);
- Participation in proposals through cost modeling and providing input into cost volumes.
Requires a BA degree with minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience. Comprehensive knowledge of the Program Finance Field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments
Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, T&M, CPFF and CPAF
Strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly strong in MS Excel.
Desired TS/SCI clearance
Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems