Job Requisition:Senior Vulnerability Analyst/Reverse Engineer- TS/SCI Polygraph Required
The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Vulnerability Researcher Analyst with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a prime program in Linthicum, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer’s Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated individual to work in a dynamic environment providing vulnerability assessments and mitigations on a variety of emerging technologies. The work will leverage your ability to deconstruct and tear-down a variety of hardware and software, focusing on new and emerging devices and technologies. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work.
Bachelor's Degree and 12-15 years of experience.
- At least 12-15 years of general experience as a systems analyst, including five years of experience in systems analysis, engineering design, and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support the systems, and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Candidate must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications system analysis and programming activities.
- Experience performing open source research & vulnerability analysis
- Experience with reverse engineering
- Experience with disassembly of HW
- Experience using tools to extract & analyze firmware or software
- Experience using commercial off the shelf (COTS), and free open source (FOS) debugging and analyzer tools
- Ability to analyze network and IoT technologies for vulnerabilities
- Experience with network protocol analysis
- Experience developing documentation and reports (analysis reports, test reports, etc.)
- Familiarity with scripting and programming languages
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security4000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.