Job Requisition:WAREHOUSE SUPPORT / LOGISTICS SPECIALIST--TS/SCI REQUIRED
- Perform day to day operations of inventory management:
- Counting on a daily basis
- Track received items and inventory in the asset management database.
- Work closely with IT Operations and Operations Manager to make sure proper inventory levels are maintained as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Check in and logs in all incoming/out-going deliveries.
- Completes all shipping and receiving documentation for accurate record keeping.
- Monitor equipment levels to make sure they are available for use and properly stocked.
- Submit orders for inventory as needed.
- Manage disposal of equipment following customer/program processes.
- Scanning all received material and ensure it is uploaded into the PSAM database using a NGA provided scanner
- Adhere Barcode all received material
- Update multiple trackers on received items daily
- Packing IT equipment to be shipped to multiple locations.
- Check in daily with the site lead and update them on worked performed
- Ensure warehouse steps conforms to all required U.S. Government and Department of Defense rules and requirements, NGA policies and regulations, and Leidos Regulations
This particular position will work in the warehouse at NCE in the receiving and loading dock area. At times, this position may need to travel to other warehouse facilities and deliver material.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently sits; uses hands and fingers, handle or feels objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and occasionally required to stand; walk; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must be able to lift or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Clearance: TS/SCI with SCI Polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.