Job Requisition:Software Developer TS/SCI with Polygraph
Leidos is looking for a Software Developer for a position in the Northern Virginia area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance in order to be considered. Leidos seeks an experienced Software Developer to join our organization to perform full lifecycle software development activities on IT applications.
The Software Developer shall maintain and enhance a system built on Java and Oracle technologies hosted in the cloud environment. The Software Developer shall also be responsible for the collection of data from different sources and formats to be displayed in a metrics dashboard. The Software Developer shall confer with management and other development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions. The Software Developer shall work closely with business process and application support teams within the organization; however, priorities will be managed by the project manager. The Software Developer shall support the development, O&M, and content management of websites, Tableau sites, and SharePoint sites, as well as interfaces to other tools to retrieve data. The Software Developer shall architect/design/implement a data warehouse. The Software Developer shall ensure existing and new sites/tools are optimized for availability, performance and cost.
- Requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience developing with the Java-based MVC framework Spring.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing with Oracle and MySQL RDBMS including proficiency with SQL.
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Demonstrated experience developing scripts using PowerShell.
- Demonstrated experience developing reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services Report Builder.
8. Demonstrated experience working as a SharePoint SCA.
9. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with tools such as Maximo and ServiceNow.