Job Requisition:Project Manager
Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Manager, who will oversee Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Specialists team in Austin, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA with world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services provided/housed in a data center. The focus of this position will be providing badging and access security support at a VA facility. The successful candidate will be able to work in an environment requiring great attention to detail and a high level of confidentiality.
This position will be supporting the VA Facilities Division. A successful candidate will have experience with:
- Conduct and track Contractor onboarding and offboarding efforts related to Government policies, such as fingerprinting, badging, document uploads, parking stickers and PIV issuance (onboarding), or completion of 3248 form (offboarding).
- Support day-to-day physical and logical access services, onboarding and termination of support contractors and employees, identity-proofing and badging, management of physical access control systems.
- Update the status of change-orders for each action to indicate work accomplished for specific requests.
- Report all potential problems with processes, schedules, user requirements, that affect impact daily operations.
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with individuals of all levels within the VA facility.
- Superior planning, scheduling and coordinating skills working with management to create a smooth workflow and timely deliverables.
- Handle confidential information of contractors and federal employees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Systems, Business or related scientific / technical business discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Experience using Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
- Use of badging and physical access systems
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
Experience with C-Cure 9000 systems
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.