Job Requisition:Military Intelligence Systems Architect
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Military Intelligence Systems Architect/Logistician at Ft. Belvoir, VA. This is a key position supporting the G37 TREX contract. INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Our ideal candidate will be required to interact with Sr. Government representatives on a frequent and continual basis. The individual will be reporting directly to the COR as well as the Foundry Director. They will be required to use complex judgement to prioritize the implementation and delivery of technical upgrades and replacement projects with multiple stages at multiple sites. In addition, he/she will be creating executive level reports independently, exercising a great deal of judgement.
- Provide equipment and Foundry site operational status.
- Track and report all Foundry-managed equipment, software requirements and upgrades, track and resolve issues that detract from the quality of training provided.
- Support course set-up, configuration, operation, tear down, and planning of hardware, software and data. This includes but is not limited to, ancillary information technology support, integration of IC militarized equipment, database support and engineering support.
- Participate in engineering reviews to develop baseline training platform requirements.
- Track training site purchases and expenditures, maintain hand receipts, track life-cycle requirements and maintenance issues.
- Monitor programmed life-cycle requirements, develop purchase requirements and costs, attend meetings with contract equipment maintainers, and assist with packaging and shipping of equipment.
- Provide business executive support in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control.
- Support the development, coordination and governance management of Request for Change (RFC's) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of Army military intelligence experience or Master's degree and at least 4 years of Army military intelligence experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with MI Systems Architecture