Job Requisition:Data Analyst/Reporting Specialist
Leidos is looking for a dynamic, business-oriented Data Analyst/Reporting Specialist to support the Corporate Security department by providing critical business insights and data analysis in our Reston, VA office.
In this role, you will report to the Corporate Security Business Systems Manager and will work closely with the Counterintelligence, Investigations, Compliance, and Shared Service Center teams to deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses. You will synthesize this information into dashboards and presentations for key stakeholders including line management, regional security directors, executive leadership and other functional organizations. You will also support the department by maintaining platforms and tools that will help the team operate more efficiently.
- Deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of security support and services.
- Produce ad-hoc queries/reports including information to support special initiatives.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on key metrics, trends, and recommendations related to the various activities managed by the Corporate Security department metrics.
- Build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis. Monitor key metrics and understand root causes of changes in metrics.
- Ensure that data from systems of record are standardized and normalized to ensure repeatable outcomes for metrics reporting
- Assist the security team by conducting quality reviews of data in various security systems
- Assist security system owners in developing data models used to deliver standardized, repeatable reporting products
- Assist on other special projects for the Corporate Security department
- Conduct research into best practices, frameworks, and methodologies that address specific project needs and strategic decisions to help articulate business intelligence objectives to customers using data
- Analyze data and provide solutions with meaningful impact.
- Proficient in analytical methodologies, tools, and dashboard development
- Create Executive Briefing presentations and visualizations.
- Bachelor degree in Data Analysis, Statistics, or other relevant degree from an accredited university and minimum 5 years of prior relevant work experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI suite, Power-Pivot, basic SQL (to access other enterprise apps to join data sets), and other data analytics, visualization and business intelligence tools.
- Minimum of five (5) years of performing queries, developing reports and visualizations, and a variety of analytic products.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality and integrity in support of highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational and writing skills.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with senior officials across the organization.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Desire to increase learning and gain further expertise in the compliance and ethics field.
- Must be a US Citizen, and able to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination.