The Defense division within Leidos is seeking a Logistics Analyst for our AN/SQQ-89(V) ILC Program. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for providing administrative assistance to management and the preparation of various documents and reports that aid our mission and decision making process. This position will report to the Integration and Logistics Center in Chesapeake, VA.
• Fulfillment of administrative tasks in such functional areas as finance, human resources, purchasing, research and development.
• Project scheduling, and statistical reports as required.
• Preparation of documents to support the waterfront installation team
• Facilitate material requests to support installation planning and execution
• Develop reports and briefs
• Data entry in various databases
• Analyze metrics to facilitate management decisions
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years’ experience supporting material, document, and report requirements for projects.
• Microsoft Office product proficiency (word, excel, power point)
• Excellent written communication and grammatical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
• 2 Years College Education/Associates Degree
• Travel may be required for this position
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.