Job Requisition:Executive Assistant
The Intelligence Group of Leidos, consisting of over 5300 globally located employees, is seeking an Executive Assistant who will provide support to the Sr. Vice President for Business Development, as well as the Chief Finance Officer and Chief Technology Officer.
The candidate will perform a broad range of administrative tasks, to include but not limited to:
- Managing scheduling, preparing research and correspondence, coordinating meeting logistics, preparing expense reports and coordinating travel.
- Manage multiple and competing requirements with efficiency, attention to prioritization, detail orientation and execution.
- Prioritize and carry out special projects and complex assignments as needed, exercising frequent independent judgment, initiative and tact.
- Regularly interact with senior management and executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, line organizations, customers and other outside entities.
- Work with the Intelligence front office administrative assistant and partner with members of the overall Intelligence administrative assistant team to execute on efforts that span the Intelligence Group.
- Record and share best practices with the Intelligence administrative team.
- This is a highly visible position in a fast-paced environment that demands a high degree of professionalism, polish and diplomacy.
- Confidentiality is a critical component of this role.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- Administrative support experience of an increasingly responsible nature
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration in a related field preferred; counts as 4 years of relevant experience with a degree.
- Must possess a positive, outgoing and personable demeanor with an ability to interact and relate well with both external and internal contacts at all levels, up to and including Corporate and Line Executives, customers and members of the Board of Directors.
- Must be able to work effectively with key administrative personnel across the enterprise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, sound decision-making and prioritization ability, and attention to detail are critical.
- Must have excellent calendar management skills including the ability to coordinate complex executive meetings. Must have a mastery of Microsoft Outlook.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously with a commitment to completion of projects on a timely basis.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with an ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues.
Desired: Active TS clearance or the ability to receive a TS clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.