Job Requisition:System Specialist
Leidos has an immediate need for an MHS Systems Specialist at our facility at Buckley AFB in Aurora, CO.
Under close supervision performs first line technical support to AHLTA/CHCS customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, applications, system, and network status. May answer simple technical or functional questions and perform minor troubleshooting regarding use of CHCS and AHLTA. Uses established detailed guidelines and assists higher level technicians with on-site installations. Provides support to users in helping them navigate/use software applications and troubleshoot/resolve problems. If unable to handle requests, collects and documents necessary information for the appropriate specialist, higher level personnel or tiered support. Follows detailed administrative procedures and processes support requests accurately and in a timely manner. Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing MHS clinical systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance. Attends training sessions as required (DoD, Service, MTF, and/or Corporate). Participates in special projects/data calls as required, under close supervision, that enhance the quality or efficiency of the Support service.
Virtual Classroom Training: CHCS Applications, AHLTA System Administration
Technical IA Training: Security+ Certification
MTF Specific Training
HIPAA / Privacy Act Training
Type of Tasks to Perform (non inclusive):
1. Site Administration Tasks to include AHLTA/CHCS, DII System administration, scheduled backups
2. Support System Upgrades (Hardware / Software / Firmware)Assist System Engineering with monitoring System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
3. Assist Software Engineering / TIER III with resolution of data integrity issues.
4. Maintain MHS approved interfaces between MHS IT Systems (CHCS/AHLTA) in coordination with primary vendor
5. Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new customer approved CHCS/AHLTA system enhancements
6. Provide Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates)
7. Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events
8. Perform technical escalation
9. Log Remedy tickets with the DHA GSC as required for support of CHCS/AHLTA issues which cannot be resolved locally.
10. Provide follow-up to onsite customers of DHA GSC Remedy tickets in an open status.
11. Support special projects
12. Other duties as assigned directly support CHCS/AHLTA
High school diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration1000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.