Job Requisition:Program Manager
The Leidos C4ISR group, a leading partner with the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), is providing professionals led by a highly experienced Program Manager to support INSCOM across a broad array of intelligence activities to include Analytical Support Services to the U.S. Army Counterintelligence (CI) and Counterterrorism (CT) operations, specifically the 902nd Military Intelligence (MI) Group as well as support and coordination with the 470th MI, 500th MI, 513th MI, and the 708th MI Groups. These Analytical Support Services encompasses HQ INSCOM as well as its Major Subordinate Commands and activities. The protection of critical United States (U.S) Forces’ personnel, facilities, and information from foreign adversaries is a priority mission of the Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Protecting this technology and information and resolving vulnerabilities will increase the survivability of personnel, facilities, and information. In order to conduct intelligence, analytical, cyber, forensics support, technology protection, intelligence analysis, and computer science to support analytical analysis for military commanders and national decision makers, Leidos requires an experienced professional to lead a team of over 300 personnel.
Leidos is seeking a highly experienced Program Manager with over 15 years of combined management and technical experience to lead this critical program. The selected PM requires direct experience working with INSCOM and the 902nd MI Group.
The Program Manager is responsible for overall Program performance. The Program Manager will be available to plan, direct, and control the overall management and operational functions of operations and during periods of no-notice emergencies. The individual will be responsible for removing impediments from their teams while promoting self-management and improving standards of work. The individual will manage multiple teams, will work in high-pressure production environments and deliver outstanding products for multiple customers each under tight deadlines and constraints. Individual will act as single Point of Contact for customer interface.
- A Master’s degree in an intelligence field or in international relations, or, a Bachelor’s degree in intelligence or related field accompanied by experience managing complex programs.
- Certification in Project Management from a recognized credentialing agency
- Demonstrated experience with analytic process of gathering information, writing articles, manipulating graphics and then collaborating and disseminating this information throughout customer user base.
- 15+ years related Program Management experience in the Intelligence field.
- Requires direct experience working with INSCOM and the 902nd MI Group.
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Demonstrated experience working with technical sponsor components to schedule outages, request hardware or software changes and report outages.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer projects and experience working with competing priorities.
Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Poly
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- Completion of Military Intelligence Officer Basic Course
- Completion of Counterintelligence Officer Course
- Training in Advanced Foreign Counterintelligence
- Deployment as intelligence operator/analyst (preferably OCONUS) providing support and actionable intelligence to key decision makers.
- Led or performed the preparation of intelligence documents through intelligence gathering using multiple intelligence sources such as HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, and OSINT to support customers, including military, intelligence, LEA, or security agencies.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.