Job Requisition:Government Compliance Analyst
Leidos Corporate Government Compliance Group currently has an opening for a Government Compliance Analyst to join our DFARS compliance team. We are looking for an individual contributor who is technologically savvy with previous government compliance / audit experience. Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving skills, persistence, and communication are required. This is a rare opportunity to gain exposure to multiple functional areas and in-depth insights into corporate financial structure and regulatory matters.
This position can be supported from one of the following locations: Reston - VA, Oak Ridge - TN, or Tucson - AZ (no telecommute).
- Support our DFARS team in performing self-assessment audits.
- Update and maintain government compliance policies and procedures.
- Perform internal labor floorchecks and coordinate external floorchecks (supporting Defense Contracting Audit Agency / DCAA resources) as applicable.
- Assess and evaluate Contractor Business System operational processes to identify, mitigate and reduce business risk.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of process improvements across multiple functional areas.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date process documentation (e.g. desktop procedures).
- Ensure compliance with government laws and regulations, internal controls, and policies and procedures.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required. Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related major is preferable.
- 4-8 years of related government compliance or audit experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS), and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, including; pivots, vlookups, sumif, and concatenate functions.
- Well-developed analytical and research abilities.
- Strong and effective communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Excellent planning skills required to keep multiple priorities/deliverables on track.
- Detail oriented with strong documentation skills.
- Self-starter with ability to excel in fast-paced environment.
- General understanding of FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations) Sections 15, 31, and 42 and applicable DFARS (Defense FAR Supplement).
- General knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Able to work as part of a team and effectively interact with colleagues and Company employees across all functions and levels.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience creating effective/efficient controls where gaps exist in the processes
- Communications skills able to work with various levels of management and comfortable addressing issues identified as a result of assessments performed.
- Experience with Costpoint, Deltek, Cognos, Workday and Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Govt Compliance3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.