Leidos has an opening for a Project Manager with experience to support the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, Windows Server, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
The Project Manager will be responsible for successful service delivery and contract execution, supporting a diverse team comprised of system administrators, system engineers, government task managers, and others.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide project management and organize the activities and personnel associated with service delivery within an infrastructure support Operations and Management (O&M) environment.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment in which many demands are placed on the PM and team
- Support Infrastructure O&M service delivery including build outs\new environments, technical refreshes and upgrades, and Engineering Changes.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Provide administrative, and operational management of assigned projects.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction at all times
- Be accountable to the customer and to Leidos management for the success of the project(s) and team
- Create, manage, and control project schedules for Government Task Managers
- Perform project risk management and create the required status reports. Manage all project deliverables on time
- Ensure adequate communication between the stakeholders and other development teams
- Respond to Data Calls to support contract requirements.
- Participate in Change Control Board (CCB) activities
- Manage required activities to ensure alignment with multiple schedules and requirements across all systems and projects as well other interfacing systems and projects
- Work with the customer to re-prioritize activities to refocus work efforts and support activities to address new or changing business needs
- Work with the stakeholders to determine and document the appropriate level of Enterprise Project Life Cycle deliverables and milestones to ensure a successful outcome for each system
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 8 years of work experience with 5 years of experience supporting technical efforts (e.g., Windows, Linux, AIX, Storage, or Mainframe)
- Experience managing projects with multiple subcontractors
- Strong technical background in software development processes, techniques, and best practices
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- PMI PMP Certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.