Job Requisition:Software Engineer TS/SCI with Polygraph
The selected candidate will support a high profile customer on a project that produces highly visible products for senior leadership. They will be responsible for activities associated with the development, maintenance and testing of new applications, web services, and major enhancements to include supporting the Customer in the areas of creation, coordination, dissemination, and conveyance.
- Leidos is an AWS Premier Partner – one of 38 in North America – with AWS Government Competencies in National Security & Defense, Citizen Services, and Public Healthcare. Come join us.
- Ranked #2 on Washington Technology’s Top 100 government information technology and system integrators list, cloud is part of our Technical Core Competency in Enterprise IT Modernization.
- With more than 1,000 public and private cloud migrations completed, we leverage our system of systems understanding to help customers determine which platforms or applications should migrate into the cloud now, and which should be a part of a roadmap. We also help you develop for the cloud, complete secure cloud integrations, optimize cloud connectivity, and employ managed cloud services.
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience with C/Objective C.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL.
- Demonstrated experience with HTML.
- Demonstrated experience with Typescript.
- Demonstrated experience with Ruby.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS
- Demonstrated experience with Mobile Development either iOS or Android
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.