Job Requisition:Senior Live Virtual Constructive Training (LVCT) & Gaming Specialist
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Live Virtual Constructive Training (LVCT) & Gaming Specialist in Austin, TX. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
- Support training from strategic through operational and tactical levels down to the individual airmen levels.
- Support content development, delivery, and training.
- Create content used in Virtual Reality gaming environments for training scenarios.
- Deliver training to AF personnel using Mobile Applications and Games for Intelligence Courseware (MAGIC).
- MAGIC incorporates a variety of threats from near-peer to insurgent/asymmetric, non- combatants, and friendly/coalition forces. MAGIC is a multipurpose tool that can be tailored around an “infinite number of scenarios” to prepare leaders in planning, creating staff positions, offensive and defensive tracking, and proper communication procedures before and after live training events.
- Conduct training exercises, wargames, and other activities using virtual and constructive system tools and capabilities to prepare personnel for operational environment. Build and customize scenarios in MAGIC based on terrain, ports, airfields, energy infrastructure, and other factors to mimic the operational environment as closely as possible.
- Integrate constructive and virtual training capabilities into one, comprehensive solution to ensure effective ISR training experience.
- Provide MAGIC training support to leverage existing AF technologies and enhance mission readiness.
- Coordinate with Air Education and Training Command (AETC).
- Use training architectures and networks to maintain Information Assurance compliance and promote interoperability across the AF.
- Make recommendations on ways to further develop the capability of games for training and proceed with implementation if approved.
- Provide MAGIC updates, briefings, and reports as requested to provide training feedback and reviews of individual unit processes.
- Provide MAGIC training and all technical support and customization for the platform.
- Update MAGIC applications as new updates are released for device operating systems including Windows, IOS, and Android.
- Ensure all security system updates are also updated for all MAGIC applications and games.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have a current SECRET Clearance.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.