Job Requisition:Intelligence Collection Manager Subject Matter Expert
This Intelligence Collection Manager (CM) Subject Matter Expert (SME) position shall provide executive-level assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet ACC/A2 & 25th AF Intelligence and information gaps across the ACC ISR Enterprise. This position requires previous collection manager experience. Contractor personnel will be knowledgeable in all source intelligence collection management (SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and TECHINT).
- Assist in the validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining of formal ACC ISR Intelligence requirements and requests to the IC.
- Participate in strategic working groups in order to effectively assist in the planning of long range collection efforts de-conflict and coordinate Intelligence and information needs and requirements that cross organizational boundaries, and facilitate joint collection efforts at the strategic level.
- Assist in the de-confliction of time sensitive requirements among ACC ISR partners with assistance of designated members of the ACC/A2, 25th AF & 480th ISRW and other USAF Intelligence assets/personnel as needed.
- Assist in the planning and management of organic collection assets through the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance planning process.
- Assist in the coordination of non organic collection activities supporting ACC ISR missions and goals.
- Assist in the validation, deconfliction, and consolidation of assigned/attached service A2 elements Intelligence requirements.
- Assist in the development, revision, and maintenance of the Command Priority Intelligence Requirements as well as support the collection planning of Operational Planning Teams and other working groups operating within the command.
- Develop, maintain and update collection plans based on the supported Commander's requirements prioritized in support of ACC ISR operations.
- Understand how SIGINT and HUMINT can support tasked IMINT collection planning.
- Interact with higher, lateral and subordinate commands/organizations' Collection and Requirements Managers.
- May be required to create and present briefings.
- Required Clearance TS/SCI
Minimum required qualifications-
• Experience - three years Collection Management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
• Clearance - TS/SCI
• Special skills or qualifications
- Thorough understanding of DoD and Service collection techniques, capabilities, and applications
- Proficient in using basic computer applications to include MS Office (including PowerPoint) and intelligence related automation
- Knowledge and familiarity of systems such as Falconview and C2PC
- Experience with IC collection management systems (e.g. PRISM, Coliseum) mission applications
- Experience with communications capabilities within JWICS, INTELINK, and SIPRNet (e.g. MIRC, Jabber Chat, etc.)
- Strong writing and briefing skills
• Capable of effectively operating as a member of a joint/combined intelligence team
• Capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements
Bachelors and 8 years experience or 12 years total without a degree required
Highly desired qualifications and/or experience-
• Education- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent military enlisted or company grade officer experience AND/OR completion of the JSR Operations Course (Goodfellow AFB)
• Knowledge of communication and dissemination architecture
• Experience with tactical ground, air sensor operations and management (DCGS Falconer Weapon System, AOC/ISRD operations)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.