Job Requisition:Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Leidos is looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Manager to manage, develop, and implement internal Diversity & Inclusion programs to promote and foster an open and inclusive environment within the company. The Diversity & Inclusion Manager will report directly to the Director of Diversity & Inclusion and have primary responsibility for leading our Employee Resource Group strategy, supporting Internal Employee Engagement, Communications and limited D&I consultation. The Diversity & Inclusion Manager will partner directly with HR Leadership and Internal Stakeholders to build and support inclusion initiatives across the enterprise.
• Manage and execute internal diversity and inclusion related activities and programs
• Design and launch initiatives focused on creating a culture of inclusion that drives and supports our advancement and retention priorities
• Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
• Identify and build relationships with internal partners, including thought leaders that deliver impactful solutions and ideas to support our Diversity & Inclusion priorities.
• Educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences, bridging those ideas to relate to and support company-wide business plans and initiatives
• Assists with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s degree with 6+ years of experience in program design, execution, project management/coordination in diversity & inclusion
• Experience researching, building and driving strategic plans
• Demonstrated effectiveness managing diverse stakeholders including but not limited to executives, employee groups, vendors and consultants
• Exceptional written and verbal internal/external communication & consultation experience
• Experience in a consultative role, identifying issues and creating roadmaps to solutions in a data-driven environment
• Experience communicating with and building relationships with cross-functional partners and senior leadership teams
• Proven track record of influencing, developing, and empowering employees across multiple locations
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Management3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.