Job Requisition:Sharepoint Content Administrator - Poly required
Provide SharePoint and web services support to a U.S. Intelligence Community Agency. We are looking for an experienced, energetic, independent self-starter to join Leidos in helping our DoD customer succeed. We are currently looking for the right candidate who is responsible for supporting the design, development, and maintenance of SharePoint instances on multiple networks to ensure currency of information, refinement of utility, and improve ease of use. The selected candidate shall also provide Content Management to support an enterprise collaborative culture as part of its web presence. Services should focus on end-user support to include tailoring front-end interfaces for intelligence mission and business applications as well as web/portal presentation and content customization (i.e., portlets, digital authoring, and web publishing, tasking systems). Support for these activities includes, but is not limited to:
- Building and maintaining SharePoint instances.
- Providing consultative website service to the customer and subordinate divisions.
- Ensuring creation, upload, and maintenance of documents on SharePoint instances.
- Providing for online linkages among documents, web pages and SharePoint instances.
- Evaluating utility of design, assess usability, and recommend/implement approved changes.
- The selected candidate shall:
- Have an understanding of multiple front-end and back-end web-enabled technologies, specifically SharePoint.
- Have a thorough understanding and extensive experience in all phases and aspects of concept development, design, and implementation of web-based (i.e. SharePoint) storage, access, display, and retrieval capabilities.
- Have an understanding of how technologies would be effectively utilized in the customer’s space, and provide recommendations on how to implement those technologies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- 8 years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and analytical reasoning capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft SharePoint, HTML, and CSS
- Thorough knowledge of web design principles.
- Proficiency with web publishing software and protocols (FTP, HTTP).
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Current and active TS/SCI clearance
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, HTML, and CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development1000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.