Job Requisition:Aircraft Project Planner
The Airborne Solutions Operations at Leidos currently has an opening for a Aircraft Project Planner to work in Manassas, Virginia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in advancing the Airborne Solutions' growing capability. In this role, the Project Planner will support daily stand-up meetings, tracking delivery of materials, reading production drawings and manufacturing bills of material, tracking inventory, and working with Logistics to procure materials in support of aircraft maintenance and production.
- Participating in meetings in support daily aircraft activities
- Work in a team environment to help solve material and logistics issues
- Review engineering production drawings and MBOMs
- Track material inventory and reconcile inventory based on production schedule and material needs
- Work with engineering to plan for future inventory requirements
- Entering work orders for production and installation
- High school diploma and 5 years of aircraft material planning for maintenance and/or modification experience
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering documents and drawings
- Ability to plan sequence of work
- Experience using MS Word and Excel
- Good organizational and communications skills
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) structure
- Experience with commercial and military technical manuals
- Knowledge of FAA Part 145 requirements
- Experience with EBis
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.