Job Requisition:Operations Supervisor
The Leidos Defense Group is currently seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity as a Operations Supervisor supporting an Army program. This opportunity will provide support to a critical and exciting capability that has significant growth potential.
- As a subject matter expert establishes definitions, evaluates operational requirements, and provides technical requirements to meet approved customer operational requirements for new equipment and techniques that address potential new signals in connection with radar, electronic counter-measurers (ECM), and communication signals and analyses and documentation.
- Provides senior level guidance and direction to a mission support team in overall conduct of project(s) that are essentially signal related. Oversees the development, deployment or collection, documentation and evaluation of recordings of new or previously unexploited signal data including instrumentation and communications.
- Provide analytical and operational support for unique, one- of- a-kind, tactical and strategic mission intelligence communications systems. Support a range of analytical products and functions including operational scenarios, development of deployment scenarios, site assessments, and vulnerability assessments, concepts of operation and feasibility assessments.
- Through analysis of complex system integration requirements identify mission vulnerability targets and develop multiple scenarios to resolve all mission threats. Perform mission planning and projections to anticipate future resource requirements to counter identified threats.
- Prepares detailed studies, reports, and briefings.
- Develops documentation to support objectives in support of external agencies and INSCOM Commanders.
- Prepares and reviews Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs)
- Translate analytical results into effective briefing(s).
- Brief senior officials and counterparts from other organizations.
- Analyze operational availability of strategic and tactical intelligence communications assets.
- Develop briefing reports that depict a clear assessment of each systems availability.
- Maintain mission status on assigned tactical and strategic systems.
- Supports INSCOM TROJAN systems on site whenever and wherever deployed.
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50 lbs.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major or concentration in Business, History, Political Science, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or Mathematics, and twelve years equivalent technical experience with TROJAN communications systems.
- Experience working at higher level staffs; preferably Division level staff or equivalent
- Ability to research, analyze and recommend solutions to complex problems which include deployment of TROJAN or other related communications assets.
- Thorough knowledge of TROJAN system principles, concepts, methodology, and understanding of how it supports military operations.
- Knowledge of emerging Intelligence products including wireless and cellular communications.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interface and represent the organization with senior officials and counterparts from other organizations.
- Knowledgeable of methods of exploiting foreign military communications and non-communications.
- Knowledge/experience in combat user’s intelligence, combat information, and electronic warfare requirements definition.
- Command of fluent English, including the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Skilled briefer.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Field Operations2000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.