Job Requisition:ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE LICENSE MANAGEMENT--TS/SCI REQUIRED
The Senior Engineer will work managing FlexNet Manager Suite (FNMS) systems to ensure that software licenses are managed and tracked effectively. Experience working as a Windows Server Administrator, License Server Administration, scripting with PowerShell , and/or Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite (FNMS) is desired. Responsibilities include designing, implementing, and supporting the maintenance of Flexera based license management solutions and ensuring Enterprise systems such as SCCM feed software inventory and usage data to Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite (FNMS)
The System Engineer is responsible for developing updates, changes, fixes, and new capabilities as well as troubleshooting issues that cannot be resolved within Operations. The Systems Engineer is also responsible for documenting the build-to specifications and configuration and installation guidance to support system build. The System Engineer is also responsible for engaging with vendors and service providers to stay knowledgeable in new technological advances, and for developing plans for including those advancements in new changes to the system.
- Develop, test, review, and document the instructions to deploy patches, updates, hotfixes, and upgrades to virtual machines and servers.
- Evaluate and diagnose application and software issues.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide customer support for software operating system and application issues.
- Responsible for developing, testing, and documenting new releases, or changes to the system.
- Develop scripts, code, or other automated solutions to orchestrate the feed of data into the software management system.
- Develop professional, clear, concise documentation that defines the technical characteristics and build-to instructions for deploying new capability releases.
- Write/update technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- System experience with: Windows Server Administration, PowerShell Scripting, Microsoft SQL Server, and SQL Scripting.
- Experience with virtual machine technology and hosting systems on datacenter infrastructure.
- Experience working with Group Policy and Active Directory.
- • Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- • Microsoft Certification
- • Experience with License Management Solutions such as Flexera, Aspera, Eracent, or Snow Software.
- • Experience working with Configuration Management or IT Service Management applications like BMC Remedy or ServiceNow.
Referral Bonus Eligible