Job Requisition:Collection Technology Specialist
Leidos has a career opportunity for a Collection Technology Specialist at Offutt AFB, NE. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The Collection Technology Specialist provides interim processing solutions through integration and testing of protocol applications that interface with existing processing systems. Tasks include:
- Developing automatic identification techniques for data and metadata extraction processing, and create outputs for various existing systems.
- Attending integrated product team meetings, technical interchanges and planning meetings and providing computer engineering support as required.
- Present technical reports to analysts and operators in order to educate them how to recognize changes in operational environment likely to cause mission success or failure.
- Create visual displays conveying situational awareness and engagement effectiveness assessments.
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports on results of analysis.
- Provide briefings to the client on the status of current analytical discoveries
- Minimum of 10 years of analysis experience in a technical field
- Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle; policy and guidance; and the structure, organization, roles missions, and inter-relationships of the national, DoD, and IC.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing
- Strategic and innovative mindset…comfortable thinking a few steps ahead.
- Ability to quickly assimilate disparate data, render knowledgeable and accurate assessments of the implication of such data, and make decisions, estimates, and recommendations , based upon mature judgment and experience under conditions of urgency and competing resources to present and/or defend a position effectively.
- Expertise in a wide variety of established commercial network design programs and how they interrelate and function within various environments.
- Ability to analyze functional IT network systems and translate findings into functional requirements, develop supportable recommendations for enhancement, and apply a wide range of methodologies and tools.
- TS/SCI security clearance on day 1.
Bachelors of Science in a quantitative scientific background, or a Master’s Degree in Computer Programming/Information Technology/ Telecommunications/Computer Science/Engineering or a similarly related field.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.