Job Requisition:HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager
Leidos has an immediate opening for an HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager in McLean, VA. This position will provide on-site support to Collection Analysts and Line Analysts in submission of Intelligence collection requirements; focusing primarily on HUMINT requirements. Secondary responsibilities include the submission of national-level and commercial SIGINT, GEOINT, OSINT and MASINT collection requirements.
The successful candidate will have specialized HUMINT collection management skills and experience in the tasking of Human Intelligence assets.
The HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager performs the following duties:
- Research, draft, coordinate, review, task and monitor HUMINT Collection Requirements (HCRs), Source Directed Requirements (SDRs)
- Interface and collaborate with all-source analysts.
- Coordinate with requestor and mission partners to determine appropriate collectors.
- Notify requestor of newly collected or cited information.
- Direct feedback from analysts to collector.
- Provide collection capability training to junior analysts.
- Bachelors degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience or experience in lieu of degree
- 4-8 years’ experience as a HUMINT Collection Requirements Manager
- In-depth knowledge in the use of CHROME, HOT-R or RIGHTMS for tasking HUMINT Collection Requirements.
- 2-4 years’ experience as an All-Source Collection Requirements Manager (meaning experience in 2 or more than one of INTs above. preferably GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT or MASINT
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.