Job Requisition:Highview Integration Specialist
The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Highview Integration Specialist to work at our Herndon, VA office. This position may be full-time or part-time.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the mission by integrating Highview 5 into a development environment. The position requires in depth knowledge regarding the construction and configuration of Highview as well as experience using the Highview 5 product.
- Debug issues that arise during implementation
- Validate the functionality of Highview in its environment
- Act as a liaison between the development teams for requested enhancements.
- Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience or experience in lieu of degree & 8 Years of Technical experience
- Highview 5 product integration experience (Minimum 1 year)
- Very familiar with Highview 5 functionality from a user’s perspective
- Technical debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Recent Highview development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Highly Desired
Clearance: Current TS/SCI with Poly
Location: Herndon, VA
Time Type: Full Time or Part-Time
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development2000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.