Job Requisition:Healthcare IT Operations Manager
We are looking for a Healthcare IT Operations Manager that is eager to join our team!
Leidos, Inc. is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our leadership team. The Operations Manager is in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operations of one of our organization's largest healthcare programs, which involves the delivery of healthcare technology to hospital systems. In this role, the candidate will be making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. The Operations Manager will demonstrate the ability to analyze resource productivity and identify opportunities for process and service throughput improvement across the program.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree, with the ideal candidate having a Masters in Healthcare related discipline and minimum of 8-10 yrs experience in a position of graduating experience within the healthcare space. Prior work in a hospital or healthcare system is required.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions that serve to improve customer service delivery across the Trinity Program and managed IT services portfolio
- Examine existing program(s) process and develop or implement new that strive to improve efficacies, throughput or customer satisfaction across Leidos programs
- Facilitate and participate in the planning for the delivery of new work across the business line and Trinity Program
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and how Leidos services can better meet customer requirements
- Assess existing resource portfolio across MITS services to establish performance benchmarks, analyze benchmarks to define opportunities to improve throughput and efficiencies in resource utilization
- Identify and address risks and opportunities for improvement across programs.
- Ability to summarize and interpret large amounts of data and create meaningful reports to executive audiences
- Clear and professional communication with the leadership team.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally or contractually hcompliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Monitor production SLAs
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- 8-10 10 yrs experience in healthcare IT management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general healthcare IT team structures and workflows.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management1000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.