Job Requisition:HR Director
Leidos is seeking a Human Resources Director to partner with the General Counsel, Chief Ethics Officer, and Chief Audit Executive to support their teams. The HR Director will also partner with the Vice President of Human Resources for Corporate to support the CHRO and the Human Resources function. The position is located in Reston, VA.
- Provide leadership and guidance to support the overall mission and HR service delivery for 3 Executives and their teams, including the General Counsel, Chief Ethics Officer, and Chief Audit Executive. Collaborate with the functional leaders to anticipate business requirements and develop strategic plans to support current and future objectives.
- Provide support to the HR function, which includes 400 employees in the lines of business and Centers of Excellence who support the enterprise.
- Partner with and support the HR Centers of Excellence to ensure effective alignment with functional and enterprise goals. Plan, communicate, execute, and support HR initiatives, including talent management, leadership development, diversity and inclusion, training, performance management, succession planning, salary planning, training, etc.
- Support and refine the HR Operating Model, including ongoing review and identification of improvement areas, participating in the Career Development Pilot, and evolving and implementing the HR competency model.
- Delivering and improving metrics and dashboards related to diversity, attrition, and employee trends.
- As a member of the Corporate HR team, support enterprise initiatives and requests, to include annual and discretionary bonus planning, monthly operating reviews, HR Center of Excellence initiatives, and other special projects supporting the VP of HR for Corporate and the Enterprise Functions HR team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field and have 12+ years of relevant experience including 7+ years leading teams or projects. Must have broad HR expertise and strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively and influence senior leaders.
- Proven ability to think strategically, provide direction, manage multiple projects, and execute in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced user of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience partnering with executives.
- Knowledge of Workday.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Business Partner3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.