Job Requisition:Tactical System Emulator SME/Facilitator
Provide system administration and information system security officer (ISSO) functions for Air Force-owned tactical system emulator (TSE) computer systems to support classified training for military personnel and downrange operations. Provide ongoing systems maintenance, including analyzing auditing procedures and anti-virus updates and supporting software updates and patching. Ensure proper system usage and access control through adding, removing, and maintaining user and administrator accounts. Analyze the design, development, and modification of TSE training scenarios to maximize training effectiveness through use of the TSE system and associated software. Train an Air Force client's personnel in accordance with Airborne Cryptologic Certification Training (ACCT) course syllabus requirements as a Mode 1, 2, or 3 instructor. Operate the TSE system and associated software to support DoD instructors to facilitate training, testing, and certification of military personnel. Provide training on TSE system and software usage to DoD instructors and appointed active-duty TSE personnel.
- BA or BS degree is required. Additional experience can substitute for a degree
- 8+ years of related experience. 2+ years experience should include as certified trainer, Instructional Systems Designer (ISD), or instructor
- Experience with curriculum or training development
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a current TS.SCI clearance.
- Experience with the Tactical Systems Emulator
- Ability to work with teams or independently, as required
- Ability to analyze and provide proposed solutions to complex problems
- Ability to adapt to challenging and dynamic situations
- Ability to achieve and maintain additional mode instructor certifications in accordance with evolving requirements
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including public speaking
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.