Job Requisition:Senior Systems Engineer - TS/SCI
The Sr. Systems Engineer will ensure that projects are being effectively executed to meet the customers expectations. All of this work is within a team environment sharing knowledge and information.
• Assist business and technical teams in transition of portfolio programs to agile methodology.
• This Scrum Master will effectively lead communication and documentation of business and technical information in line with agile processes and procedures.
• Partner with the customers and other ISP/ASP partners in order to gain confidence and acceptance within the teams.
• They will need to understand business vision/product roadmap and map technology integrations as appropriate.
• Perform regular risk assessments and communicate results to project team.
• Work to remediate all issues and barriers to progress.
• Manage the project change control and release processes.
• Manage third party contributions to the project as appropriate and manage communication as such.
Education, Skill, and Experience Requirements:
• Requires Bachelors Degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• DoD 8570 Certification preferred.
• Significant (7+ years) working as a Technical Project Manager, preferably in financial institutions.
• Demonstrable experience with agile environments and certification as Scrum Master.
• Understanding of middleware and micro-services, Information Security, problem, incident and release management, and facilitating product handover.
• Show clear evidence of technical project management experience within a complex and changing/growing technology environment.
• Able to operate calmly in a high pressure environment, and work accurately with attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at any one me.
• Able to troubleshoot and solve problems in a highly customer-focused service-based environment.
• Able to work on multiple tasks at any one me while maintaining high quality standards.
• Experience with customer programs and facilities.
• Position is located at customer location in Arnold, MO and will require frequent customer interface.
• Candidate must be able to work independently and in a group environment.
• Modifies and/or adapts techniques and standard approaches to solve moderately difficult problems and must be highly self-motivated.
• Must be able and willing to work flexible shifts as required and communicate by phone and in person with customers and appropriate organizations.
Security Clearance Requirement:
• Candidate must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering4000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.