Job Requisition:Irregular Warfare Analyst
Be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. We are seeking Irregular Warfare Analysts in the greater Reston, Virginia area.
The Irregular Warfare Analyst (IWA) provides SME support to the Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO) Attack-the-Network (AtN) Line of Operation. IWA develops multi-layered, multi-intelligence fusion products using established tools within the JIDO intelligence/production cycle and incorporates Unconventional Warfare (UW) concepts and experience to provide compelling decision support products at all levels.
Selected individual gathers and analyzes information to determine threat patterns and methodologies to support client requirements and also identifies key nodes and relationships within threat networks. The Analyst must also be able to coordinate across the various information and intelligence entities.
Position requires minimum of 4-6 month deployment to hazardous duty locations each year.
- Demonstrates analytic expertise to make recommendations for future products; anticipates customer intelligence needs through the proactive identification of intelligence gaps; and explores anomalies, new developments, and trends that could potentially impact and /or threaten client operational capabilities or intelligence requirements.
- Facilitates all-source analysis relating to complex strategic assignments driven by client priorities.
- Utilizes appropriate analytic tradecraft to yield judgments and assessments that offer value-added insights that extend beyond the most obvious connections.
- Identifies intelligence gaps, evaluates information, conducts analysis, and produces intelligence products.
- Up to 50% deployment annually to hostile and hazardous OCONUS locations.
- Candidate must be able to be cleared through CRC.
- Bachelors degree and 12-15 years related experience. Candidates with additional work experience may be considered in lieu of desired degree.
- Specific experience encompasses the duties and environment described above to include SOF and UW experience.
- Intelligence Analyst experience with geo-spatial, link-analysis, and data mining tools and Microsoft Office.
- Recent and relevant experience participating in global contingency operations, 18F, ASOT II, ASOT III.
- US Army MOS of 18F or related USMC MARSOC qualification.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.