Job Requisition:System Administrator- Monitors-TS/SCI REQUIRED
Leidos is seeking Systems Administrators to support a government customer's contract in St. Louis, MO. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance and willingness to obtain a POLY are REQUIRED for consideration. We are looking for motivated candidates to provide support in the following capacities:
- Provides assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, and installation for enterprise individuals or organizations
- May be expected check network systems and assist customers at their designated location
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are resolved and proper follow up steps taken
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Provides tier one support to end users for either PC or hardware
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem
Skills & Tasks:
- Moderate - understands and applies more advanced concepts and processes to daily activities. Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists
Individual Work / Teamwork or Leadership / Management:Individual Work/Teamwork:
- Works individually and also actively participates on integrated teams
- Requires minimal guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers
- Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists
Education/Min Years Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3 – 5 years of prior relevant experience.
Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Security +
- Active TS/SCI level clearance and willingness to obtain POLY are REQUIRED.
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration4000Intelligence
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.