Job Requisition:Lead ISO Auditor and Process Engineer
Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for a Lead ISO Auditor and Process Engineer to join our Enterprise Accreditations and Continual Improvement (EA&CI) team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring EngineeringEdge® NextGen (process) is effective, developed, trained, maintained, improved, deployed and measured.
The primary responsibilities of the candidate are:
- Architect, design, develop, deploy, monitor, report and improve enterprise program execution process assets and tools.
- Mentor ISO sites and facilitate external ISO audits throughout the enterprise.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining credentials, such as ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 27000, ISO 20000-1, CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC.
The candidate must:
- Be proactive and effectively communicate, negotiate, influence, and mentor others to promote teamwork and collaboration.
- Be able to effectively multitask; work independently/telecommute; think tactically and strategically to influence the development of solutions; and collaborate with other functional teams in a highly visible, dynamic work environment.
- Be self-motivated to take initiative to develop, present, and execute solutions to complex enterprise initiatives.
- Ensure that deliverables meet the high quality standards required of a senior leadership team directing enterprise activities.
- Respond to leadership requests quickly, recognizing that they often trace to executive needs and the executive tempo is very fast.
- Meet deadlines. When not possible, negotiate a change in advance. When priorities are unclear, ask.
- Request help to resolve challenges in a timely way, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, and 12+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience managing the preparation and conduct of ISO audits.
- ISO or AS9100 Auditor Certified (any standard).
- Solid experience in implementing and auditing against the standards and models (CMMI-SVC, ISO 9001, AS9001, ISO 27000 and ISO 20000-1) on a project or for an organization.
- Excellent oral and excellent written communication skills.
- Travel approximately 40%.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Master's Degree in a technical field, such as systems engineering
- Learning and development experience
- ITIL certifications
- Agile Scrum certifications
- Project Management Professional Certified
- Experience in Organizational Change Management
- Experience being a CMMI SCAMPI appraisal team member
- Application of Systems Engineering (SE) principles, practices, lifecycles, and management
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management3000Corporate
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.