Job Requisition:Systems Integration Engineer
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Defense Group at Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior Systems Integration Engineer with an active TS SCI clearance to work in our Aberdeen, MD office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the DCGS-A IPCv1 (Intelligence Processing Center) mission. In this mission we support material development/equipment selection efforts and perform system engineering/system integration activities pertaining to the PM DCGS-A IPCv1 system and its associated tenant baselines.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a liaison between the Fixed Site Hardware and Software Infrastructure ( IPCv1) PMO engineering team, components baseline engineering teams, other DCGS-A Program Management Engineering teams/offices and the customer
- Support PMO operations team as the systems technical subject matter expert
- Assist PMO leadership with oversight and assembly of cross-discipline engineering teams, assigning and managing responsibilities and tasks, and developing and determining requirements, resourcing, and scheduling
- Support the program at various sites; travel 50+% of the time
- BS degree in CS or other technical field and 8+ years of experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Previous experience with leading cross-discipline engineering teams in developing and deploying software
- Experience in Performing systems/materials analysis and hardware selection based on customer requirements
- Experience with the development of systems of systems architectures
- Experience with the development and implementation of information systems to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience with all phases of systems and product development life cycles
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience in working with Army Program of Record systems development programs or projects
- Experience in one or more of the following: system development, software development, hardware development, mission support
- Experience in evaluating engineering proposals and ROMs
- Knowledge of some or all of the following: data architecture, data dissemination, and information security planning
- Knowledge of Army intelligence analysis processes, information systems security protocols, and system interoperability
- Ability to work at the conceptual level and work with program leads, customers, and internal teams to ensure successful system development, integration, and deployment
- MS degree in CS, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a related scientific or technical field
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CPMA) or PMP Certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering1000Defense
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.