Job Requisition:careC2 Product Business Analyst
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers – including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinator – reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care providers are performing against and expected outcome.
We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient’s priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization!
Product Business Analyst
careC2™ is growing and we seek a Product Business Analyst that is based in Morgantown, WV with an alternate work location in Charlotte, NC considered.
This position plays an essential role in helping careC2™ support high quality delivery of or growing solution portfolio to a rapidly developing customer base. He/she will have the responsibility to drive business requirements and product feature design over a diverse set of projects of varying complexity. In direct support of our product management, engineering and customer implementation teams, from concept-to-launch, a successful candidate will demonstrate flexibility across multiple initiatives at various stages in the life cycle. The Product Business Analyst will support Product Management operations and elicit, clarify and translate business requirements into documentation and design workflows, resulting in actionable deliverables for our Engineering, Quality Assurance and Implementation teams across our solution portfolio for all of our customers. The ideal candidate will use effective communication and analytic skills to actively engage, consult, and collaborate with internal and customer teams. This role directly supports Product Owners to ensure business stakeholder needs are met in the technical execution of product development and customer implementations. Further, a successful candidate will be a master at facilitating problem resolution and driving change management.
This is not a typical Business Analyst role. We need experienced healthcare professionals who are well versed in “big company” solution delivery and customer implementations, but nimble and agile enough to excel in the ambiguity of a start-up environment. Above all, we need doers who can self-direct and are poised to disrupt and transform traditional healthcare models.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Create the requirements specifications that ensure fast, high-quality delivery of solutions and innovative products.
- Create internal and customer-facing documentation and training. Directly support Quality Assurance in successful product implementation:
- Facilitate the development of market-based and/or customer-specific opportunities by defining the business requirements with stakeholders for new product solutions and major enhancements to existing products.
- Write the business requirement documentation including overall solution, data definition, process flows, interfaces, product configurations, support tools and processes, reports and other special considerations.
- Lead discussions with project team to clearly articulate the results required to meet the business or customer need.
- Consult and collaborate with engineering teams on the design and functionality of product solutions to delivery high quality, innovative products while leveraging existing infrastructure/assets to reduce costs and accelerate delivery timeframes.
- Consult with business stakeholders, legal and compliance departments to identify data sources, and use, incorporated into product solutions and ensure proper compliance with federal and state laws, regulations, contractual obligations and corporate policy.
- Coordinate with reporting and analytics teams to incorporate data visualization, modeling and scoring needs into product solutions.
- Collaborate with third party data providers to define the required interfaces to integrate new data sources or capabilities into product solutions.
- Communicate with product and program management teams on status and issues.
- Understand business priority across multiple projects, customers and markets.
- Coordinate with program management and implementation teams to define schedules.
- Create documentation and specifications for use and support of the product solution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of infrastructure, products, solutions, capabilities and processes related to the new and existing products.
- Take ownership of assigned projects and work closely with assigned Product Owner.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or technical discipline; MBA preferred. 5+ years of relevant healthcare domain experience.
- 2+ years of relevant product development experience.
- Proven knowledge of healthcare systems, designs, and regulatory concerns.
- Practical experience with clinical software applications functionally, as an end user or vendor.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of product requirements specifications, quality management and reporting.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, in a cross-functional and highly distributed team environment.
- Demonstrated high-level of integrity and business ethics; ability to model expected behaviors across teams.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships.
- Strong functional knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills; ability to interface effectively with the customer and internal stakeholders at all levels.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process3000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.